Award-winning Swedish designer Lena Bergström (known for her glass and textile design work) has created a limited (read: only 5 in each edition!) collection of handbags made with stainless steel and yes, solid crystal. Bling! Designboom, a design addict’s paradise, featured the bags in their latest daily coverage post, and we are loving the accessories-as-art-piece idea that Bergström is engaging. To coincide with this, the bags were on display at Vessel Gallery in London. Bergström has had work in multiple solo exhibitions worldwide as well. In keeping with Bergström’s signature style, the bags utilize clean lines and create a minimalist yet striking aesthetic, most notably in the “Siv” model. Mmm hmm, these crystal clutches are super hot!
- Logan Hicks Escapes “The Beautiful Prison”
- Save The Date: Paul Insect’s “IDEA OF FREEDOM” at Fifty24SF Gallery
- Blogger Project: Insubordinate Lads
- SF 2/3-28: MORE – A collection of new work by INSA
- Koralie @ 5024SF Gallery, Opening on Oct. 2nd