I wouldn’t have thought it possible, but Cubannie Links pieces just got hotter with the first drop of Spring/Summer 09 pieces. Look familiar? You bet! The new collection features hotted-up versions of existing pieces as we welcome the return of favourites like the Tri-Ring earring, Hoops, Tupac Rosary and the bold Coco Knockers
For the look book, CL head honcho (and M.I.S.S. Woman Making History Annie Basulto) took it back to her roots – the vibrant Wynwood Art District, north of Downtown Miami. Home to museums, galleries, studios, and art fairs, the colourful streets played the perfect backdrop to the collection.
Annie always brings us the goods, and this collection is further proof this lady is taking over! But don’t spend all your hard-earned dollars just yet – this is only Part 1 of the SS09 drop. Keep your eyes peeled for the next installment in the coming weeks.
- Annie Handbags Debut Namesake Collection
- M.I.S.S. Presents: ‘Ay! Mi Cubannie!’ featuring Cubannie Links
- NY 4/8: FIXED with SonicC and more at Santos Party House
- FL 3/27: citrusonic & lola ink present…DJ Cat NYC PU$$Y PARTY
- Women Making History: Annie of Cubannie Links