The 70’s were a good time. A time of bell bottoms, Studio 54, and according to China Glaze the ‘Retro Diva’. This Fall the popular nail polish brand is set to release their Retro Diva collection, a shimmering, high shine compilation of twelve shades paying tribute to the decade of free spirit. With a price tag of $6.50 a piece, this collection is sure to please, and take you to a place where love was all you needed. The collection will be released in early July at beauty supply stores nationwide.
Stay tuned for a M.I.S.S. photoshoot featuring the China Glaze ‘Retro Diva’ collection, it’s sure to be a stunner!
- M.I.S.S. Presents: ‘C’est Chic’ Featuring the China Glaze ‘Retro Diva’ Collection
- M.I.S.S Editorial: ‘C’est Chic’
- M.I.S.S. TV: Behind the Scenes of the China Glaze “C’est Chic” Photo Shoot
- Your Kicks At Your Tips: The Kicks Collection From China Glaze
- Nails Did: China Glaze Introduces “Tis The Season To Be Naughty And Nice”