You might recall A(r)mor Jewelry from a M.I.S.S. post way back in the beginning of June, where we featured each of A(r)mor’s delicately crafted creations. (If you don’t remember, check out the original story!) M.I.S.S. has been hot on A(r)mor’s trail since then, and we wanted to give you an update on the brand. A(r)mor has recently launched a new Web site, where you can browse all the A(r)mor pieces and shop online. The new site features A(r)mor’s look book as well, which gives you a little taste of how you can adorn an outfit with your A(r)mor garb. The look book beautifully illustrates the versatility of each piece – wear your A(r)mor with your favorite comfy tee or dress up a chic button-down for a night on the town. (Especially helpful for anyone who’s unsure of how to rock such a unique accessory!) And remember, each A(r)mor piece is created from vintage materials and made-to-order – your A(r)mor jewelry is literally made just for you!
- A(r)mor Jewelry: Intricate Pieces for Daring Individuals
- Princesas Market Opens: Miss Van’s Official Online Shop!!
- The Accessories Link List 8.11.2010
- Louis, Louis: We Love Sprouse Site Launch
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: 80%20 at Project Tradeshow