For those of you unfamiliar with T-World, let me educate you. Fresh outta Melbourne, T-World: The Journal of T-Shirt Culture is the ONLY magazine dedicated exclusively to the beloved tee. Known as a “journal” rather than a mag by its creators, T-World covers every facet of t-shirt culture: showcasing global and local brands, info on the best stores worldwide, as well as being a guide about the issues, resources and people behind tees. Not only is the content spot on but there’s some amazing design in the mix too. A must have for any tee and streetwear enthusiast!
Issue 5 has just dropped, and includes:
- Exclusive interviews and photoshoot with Estevan Oriol and Mister Cartoon
- A special feature celebrating 20 years of Shepard Fairey’s Andre the Giant Image
- A 10 page step-by-step guide on the t-shirt process – from concept right through to sales
- Feature on the A-Z of music t-shirts
- Interviews with the creators behind Hakan, BKTM, Boski and more.
I can’t recommend this enough, do yourself a favour and pick up a copy!
Barnes & Noble
Giant Robot (LA)
The Last Laugh (LA)
- DIY: Gradient Tights
- Behind the Scenes: Nola Darling Makes a Music Video
- FL 12/31: Giant Step & Delano present New Years Eve
- She’s Crafty: Burberry Inspired Sweatshirt Skirt
- We Got The Beat: Anjulie