Ok so the Port Authority Bus terminal in NYC doesn’t exactly conjure up images of fashion grandeur, more like images of dirty bus stops and less than wholesome characters loitering around. But the Save Fashion collective is trying their hardest to change perceptions and bring a dose of the designer medicine to the fabled NYC locale. With the intention of “restoring the pure joy of fashion”, the Save Fashion collective is a new sort of sample sale that sets up permanent shop and features a rotating roster of both established designers and up-and-commers.
Providing drinks and fun buttons for the shoppers, the shop was filled with great, of-the-season pieces from respected designers such as Lauren Moffat, Rag & Bone, Sue Stemp, Lorick and Whyred. Prices were drastically slashed (50% off and higher!), in fact so drastically that even I could afford to cop some pieces.
If you’re in the NYC area, make sure to stop in to the Port Authority and cop some of your favorite designer wares at recession-proof prices!
- NYC 11/13-22: Refinery29 & Urban Outfitters Save Fashion Sale Up to 90% Off!
- NY 1/26: Reception for Sofia Maldonado’s Residency at Blank SL8
- NYC: Studio Sale…Samples, Seconds and Other Gems Sat. Dec. 6th
- Save The Date: Paint Pens In Purses 2 Tonight!
- NYC 11/17-19: Twinkle By Wenlan Fall 2009 Sample Sale