Summer’s almost in full swing, which means none other than opportunities to break out your dopest warm weather gear. Here’s another addition you’ll surely want to make a part of your wardrobe: a new Nails Did tee, dubbed the “Rosa Muerta,” and featuring a super-sexy graphic of a tatted-up vixen sporting a pair of feathered wings. If Nails Did rings a bell, you may be remembering the T-shirt collab and editorial M.I.S.S. did with the brand.
Don’t sleep on this eye-catching red tee – it’ll be gone as quickly as summer passes by! For more info, check the Nails Did MySpace page.
- Nails Did!! BabyBlue Hoodrat Classic!
- M.I.S.S Editorial: M.I.S.S. x Nails Did
- Love My Custom x WAH Nails & Lord of the Rings Collection
- Ah Ma Gawd Files by M.I.S.S. Michelle – Pump Up the Jams with these 2 Bands!!
- Women Making History: Kerri of Good Wood NYC