I have very thin, sparse eyelashes, so naturally I am obsessed with making them look bigger, fuller; better. And after years of research, trial and error, I have come to realize it is all about the wand. This week’s pick: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Sephora’s Atomic Volume Mascara Will do Wonders for You!, has a very cleverly designed mascara wand that creates pretty, natural looking lashes like Chanel Iman’s seen here. What makes this mascara wand so magical is that it combines two different types of bristles: Short and stubby on one side to add volume and fullness at the base (roots) of lashes, the other side is comb-like to add length, thickness, and separation. This is a great mascara because you get TWO DIFFERENT MASCARA FEATURES in ONE PRODUCT. I prefer Ultra Black, but it is offered in basic Black as well, and although the formula is not waterproof, it does last all day and doesn’t smudge. Yes, this mascara is….Atomic. Your lashes are beautiful, ohhhhhh ohhhhh tonight…;)
TIP: For best results, after you curl your lashes, apply to the base of the lashes (roots) using a wiggling motion (3-4 times to cover the lash area of one eye). Then sweep the mascara through all the lashes (about 3 times). Let the mascara dry for about 10 minutes, then curl lashes one final time.
Where to Buy: Sephora.com, Sephora Stores
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks and Tip of the Week: Get More-a-at Sephora – Sephora Picks of the Week
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick and Tip of the Week – War of the Wands: Covergirl’s LashBlast Blasts
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: To Find Your Mascara Mate – Take Your Lashes on a Date – Only at Sephora
- Trish McEvoy High Volume Mascara Review
- Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara