For Autumn/Winter 2009, classic French accessory house Longchamp and designer Jeremy Scott have teamed up to present us with four military-inspired options. First up, a classic and tasteful twist on Longchamp’s ever-so-popular Le Pliage tote: dubbed The Colonel, this sassed-up version of the classic bag is available in navy and a gray/blue shade; each is embroidered with military medals (two on the smaller size, three on the larger).
Next is the Sergent, which features medals decorated all over the bag. The Sergent is available in a universal tote style, as well as in Longchamp’s smaller, go-anywhere Planetes design.
This mini collection is definitely appropriate for the back-to-school season, and we love the toned-down colors for autumn weather!
- Longchamp S/S 2009: All Grown Up
- Longchamp Invites You to Watch the It Bag Video
- Longchamp Celebrates 60 Years With Artist Collab
- Longchamp Fall 2008 Collection
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: Beach Bags