Back in December Marion Cotillard began her role as the face of the Lady Dior bag in the “One Woman, Four Cities,” campaign. As an extension of the campaign, Dior is creating a six and a half minute film entitled The Lady Noir Film starring the Oscar winner. In a move paralleling the Chanel No.5 films, Dior has paired a director with a lady that is his muse, in this case, Marion Cotillard and Oliver Dahan, the director of La Vie en Rose.
The Lady Noir Film is a Hitchcock-esque, film noir thriller featuring Cotillard as a femme fatale, a role that suits the French actress. Galliano stated: “We wanted to capture the glamour, the intrigue, the heroine and the mysterious allure that radiates around her, Marion has brought the Dior woman to life. She is incredible.” The Lady Noir Film debuts tomorrow on the Lady Dior website. For clues to solving the mystery, follow Lady Dior on twitter and watch the trailer below.
- Marion Cotillard for the Lady Dior Handbag
- Currently Obsessing Over David Lynch and Marion Cotillard for Dior
- John Galliano Creates His Own Fragrance
- Paris Fashion Week – Christian Dior
- Coco Avant Chanel – Coco Chanel Film Update