The kind people at Pitch Control took the time to introduce me to a line of jewelry that fans of recycling and handmade goods are likely to appreciate. The lightweight one of a kind pieces by downtown New York designer Dana Faith are flirty and chaotic, but well balanced by shine and delicacy. Each piece is carefully handcrafted out of recycled gold wire and semi-precious stones in a range of styles of bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and rings. Dana Faith Jewelry is currently available through her website Dana Faith, and at Bergdorf Goodman and range between $140 and $400.
- Dana Faith S/S 09 Jewelry Collection
- B-Side: “Jewelry Remixed”
- Raya Jewelry: Welcoming Color Back Into Your Jewelry Box
- Ken & Dana Designs B-Side: Vintage Scarves Remixed
- Alison Lou Jewelry Featuring Jemima Kirke