Chanel Cruise shows are legendary for their exotic, vacation-worthy locales. Last year, Chanel showed its resort collection in Miami. Since then, it’s been rumored that the 2009/2010 Chanel Cruise show would take place in Venice but with the economy the way it is and with Uncle Karl declaring that “luxury is over” it was doubtful whether the show would go on. Lucky for us, it is!
Chanel released two trailers of the Venice show – they’re just teasers but I can’t wait to see more! This show will definitely not disappoint! View the trailers below.
- La Chanelphile: Chanel 2010-11 Cruise Show – St. Tropez
- Cuckoo for Coco: CHANEL Cruise Collection 2009/10C
- Chanel to Sell Double-C Face Stickers
- Chanel Paris Shanghai: Sneak Preview
- Chanel Cruise Show in Miami