Gathering up the goods once again, the Recessionistas – A group of Brooklyn based stylists and vintage hunters, are putting it all out there with another sunday afternoon shopping event that is guaranteed to be recession friendly, yet chock full of style. Hosted by, and featuring a performance by TreZure the Empress, and soundtracked by DJ Designer Imposter, the days events will also include a food and drinks, a fashion show, and free raffle to go along with the fashion finds from 718bodega, Chay$TheGr8, Cunt Clothing, Not Just Vintage, Vintage Blvd., Klub Kid Vintage, Jay Knocka, and Susan Z. Anthony.
RECESSionista @ Those Bros. Jewelry Lounge
914 Bedford Ave, (Between Myrtle & Willoughby)
- Brooklyn: The Recessionistas Are Back At It!
- NYC 5/13: Kingdom Official Grand Opening Party
- NY: 30% OFF THE ENTIRE NJV & HAE STOCK THIS WEEKEND!!!
- Vintage Clothing & Textile Show
- Apartment 3 Grand Opening!!