The flowers are in bloom, there’s a little more bounce in my step, my energy level is prime, and all I can think about is shaking my ba-bump ba-bump bump in cute skirts and dresses like the fabulous Miss Josephine Baker. Okay, so maybe I’ve got a slight case of spring fever, but damn it’s great! And this week’s D.I.Y. RECESSION BUSTER TIP: M.I.S.S. Michelle’s D.I.Y. Energizing Bodywash, is an EASY and INEXPENSIVE way to boost to your mood and energy level while taking your morning shower.
What you Need:
Yields: About 2 Shower Applications
2 Ounces of Body Wash like Tom’s of Maine Unscented Natural Moisturizing Body Wash – $6.50 (or your regular body wash, whose scent will be enhanced by the ginger and orange infusions)
2 Tablespoon Grated Fresh Ginger
2 Tablespoon Grated Orange Peel
Grate 2 Tablespoon of the fresh ginger and 2 Tablespoon of the orange peel. In a small container, combine the ingredients with about 2 ounces of body wash, and let sit for a few hours, and POW, you’re in for a really punchy, invigorating experience as the ginger has an energizing effect while the natural oils from the orange rind calms down the mind, bringing about happiness and delight.
TIP: This ENERGIZING BODYWASH really “wakes me up” if I’ve had a long day, so it’s absolutely great to use in the shower before a long night out too.
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: BEAUTY C.R.E.A.M. – How to Stretch your Beauty Dolla Dolla Bills – Part IV: Liquid Courage – My Favorite Summer Shower Gel Picks
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: New Skin for the Old Ceremony – Exploring the World of Dry Skin Brushing.
- M.I.S.S. Muses: All the Pregnant Ladies
- The Beauty Link List 06/04/2010
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Sugar and Spice Make Everything Nice – D.I.Y. Winter Body Polish