Like the finishing of a fine piece of furniture, a tan, be it natural or faux, is something of an art built in layers. And besides imparting a healthy glow, a tan makes the overall body look slimmer, and helps camouflage skin imperfections like cellulite, stretch marks, and varicose veins. This week’s pick, Lorac’s TANtalizer Award Show Glow, helps you fine tune your tan and keeps skin looking firm, smooth and supple without having to worship the sun, which we all know is woman’s #1 frienemy.
TANtalizer Award Show Glow is so great because it’s body makeup in mousse form, which does double duty as a slimming cream, and whose an anti-cellulite formula contains the slenderizing ingredient caffeine. It also has this amazing grapefruit vanilla scent that is uplifting and no doubt, very sexy. Due to the cost ($32 for a 2.5 oz. can), I reserve this product for special occasions – functions when you want your skin to look its absolute best; healthy, glowing, discreetly shimmering tan, hence Californian. As always, make sure skin is well exfoliated before using any tanning product. See my NUT & HONEY SCRUB, WINTER BODY POLISH, and SALUX BEAUTY SKIN CLOTH review for inexpensive M.I.S.S. exfoliating examples.
Cost: $32 (2.5 ounces)
Where to Buy: Drugstore.com (*Free Shipping and $5 off YOUR FIRST ORDER when you spend $30, or $10 Off YOUR FIRST ORDER when you spend $50) and Sephora Stores
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick and Tip of the Week: This Pixie Dust is a Must – Get Make Up Forever’s High Definition Microfinish Powder or Bust!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Crème de la Crème – Face Cream Gets Grown and Sexy
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks & Tips of the Week: Basic Beauty Gets Tricked Out – By Sephora’s New Tricks-of-the-Trade Line
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week – Preppin’ Skool for Covering Your Bases – My Favorite Beauty Base Products
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tips and Pick of the Week – Getting Skin Deep: 6 Steps to Great Looking Skin