The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence…that might by true if you’re rocking these original Reebok Freestyles circa 1980’s. Often times we aren’t satisfied with our situation and look towards others thinking they have it better. Vintage cow kicks or not, we are in charge of our own life and destiny…focusing on others’ achievements and feeling sorry for yourself is a waste of time and energy and only puts you further behind. Look at the grass around you and if it isn’t as “green” as you wish make changes and adjustments to get to where you want to be. Times are tough for everyone right now, get creative, this is your time to shine! So bust some “Freestyle Mooooooves!” and M.I.S.S. will be here for you until the cows come home! Ok, we’re done 😉
Vintage Reebok Freestyle circa 1980’s from The Goods!, Chanel ‘Black Satin’, Revlon ‘White on White’, B.P. Nails ‘Cool Green’, Orly ‘Hook Up’ Yellow and D.I.M. (Did It Myself) ‘Freestyle Lavender’ ( mix of OPI ‘Strawberry Margarita’, OPI ‘Purple With A Purpose’ and Revlon ‘White on White’).
- M.I.S.S. July 2009: Reebok Basquiat Freestyle Hi Beat Bop
- M.I.S.S. October 2009: Asics Hello Kitty Gel-Lyte III
- M.I.S.S. September 2009: Reebok Wonder Woman Freestyle Hi
- MISS December 2012: Holiday Chanel Cheer
- M.I.S.S. August 2009: Missy E Fly Hoops Mid By Adidas. Respect M.E.