Feeling grown and sexy? Need a mix that sets the mood? Or maybe you just need a reminder of how freaky everyone was back in the day. Then check out “The After-Party 90s Bedroom Jams” mixed by DJ Mark Marcelo. It was made just for you! You’ll hear throwback R&B (as well as a few rap cuts) from artists like Janet Jackson, Jodeci, Case, Usher, Notorious B.I.G., Toni Braxton, Adina Howard, Silk, Mya, Color Me Badd, R Kelly, just to name a few. On top of the incredible musical line-up, the transition of each song runs smooth to avoid any, um, awkward silences.
No lie, I was snapping my fingers, dancing, thinking I was too cute while listening to this. “You remind me of my jeep”- haha, oh so 90s. Don’t get in trouble tonight ladies and gentleman, this is definitely one of those late night mixes.
Click here for free download.
- New Line From Princess of the Posse (Kids, too!)
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Color Me Badd – Get Sprung on Urban Decay’s Spring 2009 Colors
- Six Degrees of Sampling #1
- We Got The Beat: DJ Zita & DMadness Present Golden Mixes Volume 1 – Soul Sisters and Brothers
- My Latest Obsession: Glee