THIS SATURDAY! Double Punch, San Francisco, presents a lovely afternoon on how-to customize your Blythe Dolls! They’re going to start with the basics so any skill level is welcome to join us. Presented by Cat of Piximix. It’s also FREE!
Saturday – April 18, 2009
Session 1: 1:30 – 3:00pm
Session 2: 3:15 – 4:45pm
To find out more about the workshop, click here for Cat’s Blog. If you wish to reserve a seat, please email Double Punch at firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise you can just drop in. Seats are limited. Refreshments will be served.
1821 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
- SF 2/6: Disgrace & Embrace February Art Show @ double punch
- Give Lil’ Joe a Squeeze at Double Punch This Saturday
- Sunny Sweet Temper at double punch, SF
- Sweet Sunny Temper at Double Punch
- Double Punch Presents Pay Day by N8 Van Dyke