These Crayon Rings by Boston-based Timothy Liles are pure fun. Liles does the 9-5 thing as an ideas designer for Converse (check his bacon and eggs hi tops!) but outside business hours he makes “things that are usually not sneakers” at his own studio space. Thankfully, the rings are made of washable crayon- that will come in handy when you accidentally draw on everything you touch! Coming in sets of eight, the crayon rings allow you to draw whenever inspiration hits.
I would have loved a set of these as a kid…actually I’d love a set of them now!
Available for purchase at The Future Perfect.
- My Latest Obsession: Little Indulgences (Fashion Rings)
- Fred Flare’s Next Big Thing Competition X Dee and Ricky
- Love My Custom x WAH Nails & Lord of the Rings Collection
- Toofly Gift Sets – Limited Time Offer!
- M.I.S.S. In The Mix: MADE Mix Vol.3: LoveHate Collection By DJ Zita