You may remember when M.I.S.S. gave a glimpse of the SS ’09 Carmelita Couture collection at Pool as well as a hint of FW ’09. Now the time has come for a full view of the fun FW ’09 collection from CC designer Carmelita Martell. Martell is always looking out for around the way women who want their inner confidence to shine through. The FW ’09 collection lets a woman do just that with playful party dresses, high-waisted bottoms, and body-conscious jumpsuits. The classic cuts have a an unexpected element whether it be in the form of bright colorways, patent leather panels, embossed denim or a custom print. Whatever the mix, each piece is bound to match the feminine prowess in uptown socialites and downtown hipsters alike.
View more pics after the jump!
- Carmelita Couture Spring 2010 Lookbook: What a (Bold) Girl Wants
- M.I.S.S. Las Vegas 02.09: Carmelita Couture at Pool
- Carmelita Couture FW 2010
- JB Classics: Peddler Jaded Hexsells by Mdot
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Z Spoke by Zac Posen Fall 2011 Collection – Studio Visit