Spring is in the air, and you know what that means – time to add some new sunshine to your wardrobe! But if you’re anything like me, the recession is hitting you and your dreams of brand new shoes and dresses will have to go on hold for a while. But who says you can’t cop some cute baubles at great prices in the meantime (at least until those heels you’ve been drooling over go on sale for 50% off!)?
Head to Alex and Chloe and take full advantage of their “Back to Life” Spring Sale through April 30th! Select jewelry, pieces all inspired by the beauty of nature, are now marked down. Mirrored feather-shaped earrings, 14k gold anchor necklaces, and even the Brian Lichtenberg x Alex and Chloe collabo pieces that M.I.S.S. first introduced you to back at Project in Feb are all up to 20% off! So pull out your wallets and pick up a few of these stunner pieces to keep you happy – and fresh to death – as spring rolls in.
- M.I.S.S VEGAS 02.09: Alex & Chloe at Project
- Chanel-inspired Brian Lichtenberg Tees and Tanks Now Available at Alex & Chloe
- Online Sale 1/30-2/14: Alex & Chloe Valentines Day Sale
- Forever and Never: A New Alex and Chloe Collection
- Trinity: A New Collection from Alex and Chloe