Last December, NYC’s Zachary’s Smile opened up shop on the West Side. Planting roots in L.A.’s Sunset Junction shopping district, Zachary’s Smile brings a little of their East Coast swing to the sunny streets of Los Angeles. On a recent trip, I stopped by and chatted with the shops manager, Brittany. As to be expected, you can find a well curated collection of vintage clothing and accessories, that sits along side their signature collections of original designs. L.A. gets a little of that much needed New York swagger from Zachary’s Smile. You can’t miss the black and white striped awning located at 4014 Santa Monica Blvd.
Continue reading to see more of what’s in store at Zachary’s Smile!
- The Goods!: Get Wild Styles & Deep Discounts Down Below at Zachary’s Smile
- Limited Edition Dresses From Zachary’s Smile
- NY 10/23-11/7: Zachary’s Smile Attic Sale
- Zachary’s Smile is Alive!
- The Goods!: New Vintage Arrivals In New York City