We already know what happens when technology meets high fashion — Vivienne Tam designs a computer for HP and Karl Lagerfeld adds quilted handlebars and a Chanel handbag to a Segway. But what happens when technology becomes high fashion? You get the Keybag, perfect for the fashion forward girl or the girl who can’t bear to leave her keyboard at home. Created by Portuguese designer João Sabino, the Keybag is a purse made entirely out of nylon fabric and 393 keys from recycled computer keyboards. Each Keybag is assembled by hand, and each is unique due to the random placing of the keys. You can also personalize your Keybag by requesting specific messages in advance. Currently available in black, white, pink and red, the Keybag can be purchased here with prices starting at $173.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Versace Unique Both Stylish AND Functional
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Juicy Couture Flexi Keyboard
- She’s Got Sole: Alicia Keys x Reebok Collection
- M.I.S.S. POOL TRADESHOW: Tyler Bender Book Co.
- M.I.S.S. PROJECT: Miss Wax Spring 2010