Part-time soccer coach and full-time creative being, Jasko Begovic has worked with the likes of Santigold and M.I.A. on clothing collaborations, traveled the globe spreading his colorful world and can be found at his store, Momoca in Berkeley, that we owns and operates with his wife, Tomoko. His collaged creations are a vibrant mix of his international influences from his life growing up in Bosnia and living life in America.
Tonight is the opening party for his solo show at Shotwell SF. It’s gonna be a party ya’ll! Jasko can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more to see more and get all the details!
- Bay Area Now 5 Opening Night Party
- NYC: Ricky Powell Apt. A Exhibit TONIGHT!
- M.I.S.S. Las Vegas 02.09: Carmelita Couture at Pool
- Reminder: Koralie opening at FIFTY24SF Gallery tonight
- NYC: The Young & The Banging Closing Party TONIGHT!