We recently reported about Roxy Cottontail’s T-shirt collab with Hellz Bellz that was released for Valentine’s Day, and Little Bunny Foo Foo Rox recently hooked up with Karmaloop TV to explain how she decided to add “Designer” to her list of hustles along with her roles as DJ, rapper, and promoter. It’s a great start for this burgeoning fashionista, and we can only hope her next collaboration available to the public features some kind of lucky rabbit foot jewelry by Bijules! To purchase the shirt, go to Karmaloop. To check the Ms. Cottontail’s upcoming events, go to www.oxycottontail.com or to follow her on Twitter, go here. If you can’t see the above video, click here.
- Cottontail Clothing X Hellz Bellz Some Bunny Loves You T-Shirt Drops TODAY
- Tonight! Bijules Presents “Hairem” at Frank’s Chop Shop
- Bijules NYC 2009: How To Wear Your Bijules
- NYC: Some Bunny Loves You TONIGHT!
- Roxy Cottontail Wants YOU! Are You the Next Cottontail Intern?