Spring is well on its way and soon we’ll be able to don our canvas sneakers without fear of freezing our toes off. PRO-Keds, the iconic American sneaker brand is celebrating their 60th birthday this year by re-introducing their classic Royal Hi and Lo collection. The Royals come in fun, colorful options for spring to brighten up our winter-grey blahs. At prices ranging from 46-65$ USD, you’d find that not only are these shoes spring season ready, but recession-friendly too!
Read the full story to see more styles.
- Steve Madden Spring 2010 Preview
- M.I.S.S VEGAS 02.09: Keep at Project
- Get Ready for Fall with the Return of Palladium Boots!
- Versace for H&M – Full Collection Preview
- Prabal Gurung for Target Collection