Taking the word for “kiss” from each of their native languages partners Rana Shoar and Alejandra Hernandez, formed Boos & Besito…Boos comes from the Farsi language and Besito is Spanish. An eclectic mix of handmade goodies, Shoar and Hernandez offer up items made of recycled and deadstock vintage fabrics. No item retails for over $30, Hernandez explained this was a “recession reaction”…thank-you ladies, our wallets appreciate it! This was their first time showing the line and from the looks of things I think we’ll be seeing more from these ladies. From “Shoe Blooms”, fabric flowers for your footwear to bows for your hair, fringed trimmed scarves to slouchy “Booties” you’re sure to find something you love! For inquires on where to find, email the ladies at email@example.com, tell them M.I.S.S. sent you 😉
- M.I.S.S. POOL TRADESHOW: Boos & Besito
- Social Experiment Presents: Boos & Besito Trunk Show
- Pastry Footwear by Run Athletics
- Eyes To The Sky: Trend Spotting. Trade Show Round-Up.
- Proenza Schouler – Shoe Sneak Peak!