I’m hypoglycemic, so in order to avoid feeling dizzy and spaced out, I have to eat a lil’ something something every three to four hours. So when I was in Las Vegas for the trade shows last month with M.I.S.S., I was excited to know we were gonna hit up the local Target, or Tar-jaaaaay, as I like to call it, to load up on some portable munchies. And after sampling a variety of the Archer Farms snacks, all tasty goodness, some very healthy and then some not so healthy, I discovered my new favorite healthy snack to go, Archer Farms Real Fruit Strips.
Read the full story to hear all about them!
Having only 45 calories each, 0 grams of fat and 0 cholesterol, these purse friendly organic fruit strips are the perfect way to boost your blood sugar, and hence energy level while you are on the go. They come in a variety of flavors: raspberry, apricot, blueberry, pomegranate, and strawberry, the latter being my favorite. A box of 10 retails for $2.99 or .30 each, so it’s a better value than the Trader Joe’s version, which are not organic, and sell individually for .50 each. I love these cause they take me back to my childhood, (they taste just like Fruit Roll-Ups!), but are totally the grown and sexy, i.e., healthy version.
Cost: $2.99 for a box of 10
Where to Buy: Target Stores
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: B.O. Hell No….Tough Love. Deodorants that Work.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Health Nuts – LÄRABAR is the New It Bar!!!!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Omega Woos – Get Your Outer Glow On from the Inside.
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: Go Loca for Local
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Cool it Now – M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Spa Water Recipe