Are you one of the millions of people who bought Wii Fit, but were disappointed by the focus on Asian-style workouts? Then you may be interested in EA’s new Wii Fit-killer, EA SPORTS Active. Developed in conjunction with several notable fitness experts, including Oprah’s personal trainer, Billy Blanks Bob Greene, EA SPORTS Active is “designed specifically for women seeking a fun, simple, and cost-effective way to achieve a healthy lifestyle.” The game ditches the Wii Balance Board in favor of a specially designed leg strap that holds the Wii’s Nunchuck controller to track lower body movements, as well as a resistance band to support a number of upper body strength training exercises. Your progress and calories burned are automatically tracked as you go through your regimen. It drops May 19th, and you can pick yours up for $59.99.
- CoreBody Reformer Challenge: Week 2
- Zumba Fitness In Action with The New Balance 474
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Wii Fit Plus
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Hello Kitty Baby G-Shock
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Get Into Shape With Incase’s New Sports Armband Deluxe