You’ve seen and loved the Mama look books shot by none other than M.I.S.S.’s Amanda Lopez, now peep some of her other work. Ms. Lopez is bringing her Vans Shoe Series to the City of Angels. If you’re lucky enough to live in LA or you’ll be in the area on March 28th, hit up the Imix Bookstore from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. for the opening of the exhibit. It runs until April 26, so if you won’t be in town until after the 28th you’ll still have a chance to sample Amanda’s amazing photography, which showcases her travels while rocking her iconic Vans. If you’re unable to hit up Imix, substitute the actual exhibit with Amanda’s Web site and blog, both chock full of her passionate photography.
- Tomorrow! True Story – The Vans Shoe Series
- M.I.S.S. TV: Amanda Lopez’s Top 5 Snacks
- Amanda Lopez Vans True Story Series & Interview
- Women Making History: Amanda Lopez
- Amanda Lopez Interview in Sneaker Freaker