Kiss the winter and recession sadness goodbye, and kick start spring with the OPI for Sephora Digital Diva Collection! I’m not sure how these guys keep coming up with new nail colours – but they’ve pulled it off again with this range of high-voltage pinks, electric oranges and corals. There’s six to choose from with names like Hi Def, I’m Wired and Techno Girl – and the collection is (as always) non-animal tested and environmentally friendly.
If you can’t choose just one, just about any combo of these would make for good two-tone mani. These are making me wish we weren’t heading into winter here in Australia, but if I can get a bit of this nail candy it will make it that little bit more bearable!
Just $9 each, all guaranteed to make your nails pop! Available exclusively at Sephora.
- Nails Did: Sephora In-Store Nail Bars & Sophy Robson Nail Art for Sephora
- M.I.S.S. Nails Did: Nicole by OPI
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of The Week: Magnetic Nail Polish
- Nails Did: The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid
- The Vegas Diaries…Day 2: Nails Did