Opening Ceremony is working on some highly anticipated projects this year! Check ’em:
First the beloved NY boutique is set to create a 23 piece collection for the outdoor heritage brand Pendleton. Pendelton fans will be happy to hear that Opening Ceremony is likely to include the Pendleton staple patterns of Navajo and plaid. The collection will be made in the good ol’ US of A and is hitting stores this August—just in time for Winter ‘09!
The second project for the boutique comes a little sooner. Pairing up with Uniqlo, Opening Ceremony is hitting the good people of the world with plaid shirts, utilitarian jackets and some simple, yet cool, trousers. This collection hits stores March 9th.
Via Refinery 29
- Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Sneak Peak!
- Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony
- All the Rage: Proenza Schouler X Target
- Eyes To The Sky: When Are We Not MAD For PLAID?
- Proenza Schouler for Target Available Online Now