Neff is a company that’s been around for about 5 years and specializes in specialty wool hats. It has its roots in the snow/skate market and is spreading its wings to appeal to a larger audience, after all, we all get cold, right? Some of the most creative beanies I have ever seen were at the Neff booth. My absolute favorite was the cupcake beanie. So cute! It even came in different “flavors.” Other highlights included the strawberry, the dinasour, the feather print and the full cover beanie with visor AND pompom. Neff also produces tees, outerwear and the ever-important fanny pack. To find out where to purchase Neff online check here.
Read the full story to see the rest of the photos.
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: No Star at Pool
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: REBEL8 at SLATE at Magic
- Hot Out of Philly: two.one.five magazine
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Polaroid Instant Digital Camera Z2300
- Mama Inspires ElleGirl.com Beauty Story!