Treat yourself this Valentine’s Day to uber soft touchable skin; to a facial. I know what you’re thinking, “but it’s a recession, and I’m a broke ass __.” Well, if you can afford $2.50, and believe me, this $2.50 will S-T-R-E-T-C-H, then definitely scroll down to the next portion of this week’s beauty tip, which is also a RECESSION BUSTER TIP, by the way.
This week’s RECESSION BUSTER TIP: Miracle Whippings – Get Sexy Smooth Skin for Valentine’s Day with this American Dressing, is simply an at home exfoliating/moisturizing facial mask using good old Kraft Miracle Whip. For years I’ve heard about this facial, but just recently tried it, and was blown away by its amazing results and sort of strange exfoliation process. The super easy HOW TO steps are as follows:
What you will need:
1 Bottle/Jar of Miracle Whip – $2.50 (has to be miracle whip, REGULAR MAYONNAISE DOES NOT WORK THE SAME, I tried it!)
Step 1) Apply a quarter size amount of the Miracle Whip to your face, or any place on your body, in a thin layer.
Step 2) Leave the Miracle Whip mask on for 20 minutes. Your skin will feel tighter and you might experience a slight sting as it dries and gets absorbed into your skin.
Step 3) Once the Miracle Whip is dry, gently rub your skin and you will notice that it will “ball up” under your fingertips, similar to a gommage facial mask, as you rub.
Step 4) Use a moistened washcloth to remove the rest of the Miracle Whip residue, then cleanse skin as you normally would.
Your skin will feel its softest ever and gently exfoliated. All I have to say is: Miracle Whip really is the gift that keeps on giving. Happy Valentine’s Day ladies!
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Mo’ Better, Brighter – Soon Your Skin will be with this D.I.Y. Illuminating Mask
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Saving Face – D.I.Y. Deep Cleansing & Rejuvenating Clay Mask
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Fad Gadgets – It’s a Ped Egg Party
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: Refine Your Face with Apples
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Green with Envy – You Don’t Have to be in 2009 with Dr. Hauschka’s Daily Face Care Kits