Love them or hate them. The sneaker heel has seen it’s comeback in recent years. We know there are those that wish they would go back and never come back but if done proper they’re kinda cute, right? We here at M.I.S.S. love kicks but we also LOVE LOVE LOVE Heels . . . and the higher the better! So the sneaker-heel is almost a match made in heaven. With that (hopefully!) “romantic” holiday right around the corner we thought we’d dress up M.I.S.S. February a bit. As sexy as ya wanna be and with a mani that will certainly get you noticed, make your guy or gal a weak link in your chain this Valentine’s Day.
Sneaker Heels by DKNY (2007), Lace Thigh-Hi’s by Silvia Grandi, OPI “My Private Jet” and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear in “Purple Potion”
- M.I.S.S. June 2009: Kime Buzzelli x VANS Wellesely
- M.I.S.S. September 2009: Reebok Wonder Woman Freestyle Hi
- M.I.S.S. December 2009: Ding Dong The Calendar Is Dead
- M.I.S.S. November 2009: Booji Regal-One Wonderland
- M.I.S.S. October 2009: Asics Hello Kitty Gel-Lyte III