Italian brand Fornarina tapped Lindsay Lohan to be the face of their Spring/Summer 2009 campaign. The pieces in the collection are cute – especially the accessories. Fornarina is always a bit over the top – but that’s what they do best. The denim is skinny and on the light side, but my favorite pieces in the collection are the fun necklaces, oversize bags, sexy heels and cute prints including lipstick kisses and cupcakes. The photos are pretty and Lindsey looks great – a little too much makeup – but beautiful nonetheless. I think that she is a great ambassador for the brand as the pieces and personality suit her well. View the full collection here.
- Fornarina Urban Beauty Show
- Miss Van x Fornarina on The Gloss
- “Stolen Kisses” ~ Sylvie Fleury for Dom Pérignon Rosé
- Irregular Choice Store Opens in NYC
- Fall 09 Preview: Lily + Jae