Ever see kicks laced up all pro style and wonder how to do it? Ever try to recreate your 2-3 color lace mash ups from your L.A. Gear days? Well, Sneaker Freaker has hooked you up with Knuts About Knots, a guide by Professor Shoelace (Ian Fieggen) himself on some of the most popular styles. The guide even includes an index of aglets (the tips of your shoelaces). I’m a simple girl at heart and my favorite lacing styles are the hidden knot and display. You can check out the full guide here – what’s your favorite lacing style?? Comment below and let us know!
- M.I.S.S. Crew Book Club, anyone?
- Blogger PROJECT: Bensimon
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Melissa Shoes at Project Tradeshow
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: Kerin-Rose
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Keep at Project Tradeshow