M.I.S.S. loves Insa and his heels but his latest project has us in a cold sweat – no pun intended! Sweden’s most famous destination, IceHotel, builds a new hotel each winter just 200 km above the Arctic Circle. The IceHotel, inspired by Igloos, takes a different shape each year, and every winter new artists are asked to come and chisel their mark in the hotel made completely of ice and snow. This year, Insa created one of the suites in the IceHotel and his boudoir features his iconic heels in solid ice. They’re crystal clear, beautifully lit and impressively tall. It’s truly a winter wonderland brought to life. Read the full story to seem more photos.
- INSA Presents: INSA Heels. HOT, HOT, HEAT!
- M.I.S.S. Editorial: Le Réfitisme d’Insa
- M.I.S.S. Get’s Intimate with Mr. INSA
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: INSA
- SF 2/3-28: MORE – A collection of new work by INSA