Back in November we gushed about the Chanel 5 Euro Coin made to commemorate the 125th anniversary of Gabrielle Chanel’s birth. If you didn’t get your Euro, this Spring, Uncle Karl is releasing cuffs – accessories that Mademoiselle herself used to wear, with the gold coins embedded in them. If he’s got these up his sleeve (pun intended), I can’t wait to see what other “coin” pieces he has. Please, please have bracelets and belts with dangling coins galore ala vintage 80s Chanel!!
- Mint Condition: Chanel’s Limited Edition Coins
- Coco Chanel: Three Weeks/1962, Photos by Douglas Kirkland
- Happy Birthday Mademoiselle Chanel!
- Mirror, Mirror: Las Vegas Tradeshow Edition Day 1
- Coco Avant Chanel: Trailer Out Now!