Last month I wrote about the Chanel Paris-Moscou collection of nail color and I was confused how a royal color such as purple wasn’t included in a collection heavily influenced by the folklore and charm of Czarist Russia. I went to a Chanel boutique a over the holiday break to pick up Or de Russe (“Russian Gold”) and I found my reason why: Chanel DOES have a very regal purple as part of their Spring collection so I guess they didn’t want to double up. It doesn’t matter to me what collection it’s a part of. I’m just happy that Chanel’s newest shade, Vendetta, is here. Vendetta is a gorgeous, deep violet with just the right amount of shimmer. I normally don’t like shimmery nail polish and always opt for matte nail color, but Chanel always manages to give you just a touch of shimmer that’s the perfect amount. And, what a great name! This color is not for sissies! You can purchase Vendetta at Chanel boutiqes and online here.
- Vampire Lips: Les Noirs de Chanel Rouge Allure Lipsticks
- Beauty Baller on a Budget: Revlon ColorBurst Lip Gloss
- Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Color Review
- La Chanelphile: Chanel Nail Colour Spring 2010
- Paris Fashion Week – Chanel!!