A while back Sally Hansen introduced nail paint pens – “pens” with thick ballpoints – an alternative to the tried and true nail polish brushes. Now, Sally Hansen introduces Nail Art Pens featuring a smaller tip so that you can add art to your nails. As a fan of nail art, and knowing how difficult it can be to find a salon that will execute the manicure in your mind, these are great way to put the power at your fingertips and add a touch of class to your manicure.
- Nails Did: Sally Hansen Salon Effects
- Nails Did: Sally Hansen x Prabal Gurung Fashion Film Nail Looks
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Recession Claws II – Get Hard Ass Nails – Figuratively, Literally from Sally Hansen
- Nail Couture: Revlon Runway Collection
- Tried & True Review: Blush Nail Lounge, NYC