I love that there are still new things to be invented and discovered in the nail coverings department. And I was sooooo excited to walk into Valley NYC this past weekend and find KO Knock Out‘s Flatte Nail Polish. Yup, that’s right, Flatte or Flat or Matte…however you’d like to spell it there is no shine or gloss to this polish. Just a matte, lack luster finish. Love it! KO (READ: Knock Out) is the creation of makeup artist Mike Potter – best known for creating the hair and makeup for the groundbreaking stage and film versions of Hedwig & the Angry Inch. Nina at Valley recommended a “tuxedo” french mani…Knock Out’s Flatte black base with a glossy tip, très chic, no?!?! Available in “Powder” or “Black” get yours on-line here or at Valley NYC.
- Knock Out Offers Another T.K.O.: Flatte “Calamine” Pink Polish
- More Knock Out Cosmetics In Two Coats Flatte
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of The Week: Magnetic Nail Polish
- Nails Did: Anti-Summer Manicure
- Sneak Preview: NARS Fall 2013 Makeup Collection