For Spring, Bruno Frisoni, designer for the house of Roger Vivier, was inspired by Spring from blooming flowers to feathers. His concept “One Is Two” makes for one of the more interesting shoes I’ve ever seen – a stiletto wrapped and entwined with a platform base. It took months to perfect with a cobbler and these shoes are definitely NOT made for walking: These lovelies are “for ladies of leisure to wear ‘from the sofa to the bedroom.'” I’d take these over maribou slippers anyday!
- The Goods!: New York Gets The Goods…It’s Been Too Long!
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: O.G. Ruby Slippers
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Trina Turk Spring 2011 Presentation
- There’s No Place Like Home . . .
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Ruby Slipper Event – The Scene & The Store Windows