Had a chance to catch up with Kerri O’Connell, the lady behind Good Wood NYC. I’ve loved the contrast of the natural wood meets urban jewelry since I first saw Good Wood’s jewels. In the coming months you can expect collaborative pieces dropping with the Source, and Lo-Life to name a few. You might remember the TooFly rings we reported on last year and of course Good Wood has gotten down with one of our fav’s, MissBehave magazine. O’Connell and her wood carving elves can carve up any custom item you need and if you can’t quit afford a real diamond, Good Wood’s got you. PLEASE stay posted for a “next level” piece she’s about to drop. When I saw the prototype I said to myself…”it’s about damn time someone did that”.
- Women Making History: Kerri of Good Wood NYC
- Good Wood NYC Summer 2011 Collection
- Blogger PROJECT: Recover Wood Skins
- Good Wood’s Wooden Bow Ties
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – 2GB AIAIAI x Libertine Libertine x Pantherman USB Drive