By far one of the high-lights of my tradeshow adventures, Timo.‘s handmade neck accessories caught my eye instantly. Made from the finest fabrics: leather of paper-like thinness, perforated leathers and silk satins, the quality in fabrication and craftsmanship is instantly apparent. Timo. is the design duo of Timo Weiland (pictured above) and Alan Eckstein, started in 2008 they are said to be debuting a ready-to-wear collection in the near future. In the meantime you can adorn your neck and your man’s neck with bow-tie bib’s, western tie’s and draped collars fit for a queen…or king.
- Timo. [ax wound noir] Fall ’09 Debut and Lookbook
- Tie-Ups: Evolutionary & Eco-Friendly Belts
- Baptiste Viry SS10 Accessories Collection
- Nine Days Womens Spring 2010 Lookbook: Denim Anarchy!
- All Tied Up With RACHEL Rachel Roy