Our friend M.I.S.S. Sondra (Cookie Cutter and “The Sweatpant Diaries”), a designer at Mitchell & Ness saw how much love Liz and I had for the Oakland Raiders when she saw the Mama Winter “Mi Vida Loca” collection. So, she sent us the real deal licensed Oakland Raiders beanies. These beanies are awesome – from the giant “Oakland” across the hat to the retro black and white pom pom on top, Liz and I were ecstatic to get these – so much so that we put them on right away! Merci Sondra!
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: REBEL8 at SLATE at Magic
- Fresh Baked: Cookie Cutter By Sondra Murphy
- DimePiece Fall/Winter ‘07 Collection Preview
- Claw Money Holiday Beanies
- LeSportsac Showroom Visit: 35th Anniversary Bags