I know you’re not supposed to admit that you like Pigs In A Blanket after the 4th grade but I’m not afraid to say it, I love Pigs In A Blanket. They’re the perfect snack and always a crowd-pleaser. With the super bowl coming up, they are great for a gathering, are very easy to make and are ready in half an hour. Read the full story to see the recipe and photos.
P.S. – If you’re looking for more Super Bowl snacks you may want to check out my favorite Spinach & Artichoke Dip recipe.Ingredients
9. Get some mustard and eat right away – be careful, they’ll be hot!
Buon Appetito and enjoy the game!
- What’s Your Favorite Super Bowl Snack???
- Mama’s Kitchen: Garlic Knots & White Pizza
- She-Bible’s “Come Sale Away with Me” Sale and More!!
- Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes Recipe
- Mama’s Kitchen: Tomato Sauce & “Homemade” Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli