If you’ve spent any time on M.I.S.S., then you know how we feel about the choice of Madonna for the Louis Vuitton campaign, and her range of poses. That said, we always love a behind-the-scenes glimpse of a photo shoot and product campaign. You get to see Madonna and Marc Jacobs interact, hear about how Marc chose Madonna, and see the gorgeous array of Louis Vuitton bags and accessories just waiting to be plucked for use in the shoot. “I Die!” Read the full story to see more stills.
- Marc Jacobs to Receive Pratt Institute’s Legends 2009 Award
- I’m Just Sayin’: Madonna Please Put Your Choo-Cha Away
- Rumors: Madonna The Face of Louis Vuitton For Spring ’09
- The Glamorous Life: Madonna the New Face of Dolce & Gabbana?
- Louis, Louis: Sofia Coppola Collection In Stores Now