The Ordre national de la Légion d’honneur is a French Legion of Honor established by Napoleon Bonaparte and is the highest decoration in France. Past honorees include Sonia Rykiel, Azzedine Alaia, Yves Saint Laurent, Valentino, Giorgio Armani and the newest to join those ranks is John Galliano. He is being honored for his work for Dior and his eponymous line. Félicitations Monsieur Galliano!
- Yves Saint Laurent R.I.P.
- Christian Dior Couture Spring 2009
- Women Making History: Elisa Palomino
- “Voyages Extraordinaires” – YSL
- “Nan Kempner: American Chic” Opens Today at the de Young Museum in San Francisco