Last month I gave you “My Two Cents” about the Madonna for Louis Vuitton campaign. Guess what? I have more “cents.” Did you honestly think I would see the picture above and NOT have something to say? In my first post, I was over Madonna in leotards. Now, not only am I over Madonna in leotards, I am over crotch shots. It’s so vulgar. Why does one of the most iconic luxury brands need a money shot to sell its product? I didn’t get her as a choice for a model, and I do not get this photo. Madonna please stop. I want to remember you in all of your Everybody, Borderline and Holiday glory. You’ve gotten older. Please age gracefully. Madonna, please put your choo-cha away . . . I’m just sayin’.
These pictures are not so bad. I will admit, I need this bag:
- My Two Cents: Madonna For Louis Vuitton’s Spring Campaign
- Louis, Louis: Behind The Scenes of the LV – Madonna Campaign
- Rumors: Madonna The Face of Louis Vuitton For Spring ’09
- The Glamorous Life: Madonna the New Face of Dolce & Gabbana?
- The Glamorous Life: Madonna for Dolce & Gabbana Images Out Now